Share this product with your friends
The Essential Plus6 Glamping Kit
Brand: Country Comfort Water Heater
Glamping Kit Includes
- Country Comfort Water Heater
- Fully Approved LPG Hose and Regulator.
- Deluxe Stainless Steel on/off Shower Head.
- Chrome On/Off Trigger Shower Spray.
- 2 x 1.5m Non-Kink Stainless Steel Shower Hose.
- Dual Outlet.
- Tap Connector.
- 6lpm 35psi Pressure Pump.
- Country Comfort User Guide.
Our Essential Plus6 glamping kit is the perfect camp set-up to pump water from your camper trailer, caravan, a creek or bucket to your camp shower and gives you the flexibility to run hot water to your sink. It will run the Country Comfort Portable Shower System to its full capacity. Washing up has never been easier.
So, have the best hot shower when you’re travelling or off grid with the Australian designed Country Comfort portable LPG water heater. It was the first of its kind to be approved and certified on the Australian market back in 2012.
Our unit, because of the compact size and minimum water pressure required to start up is ideal for camping, cabins, RV’s, horse/dog wash, horse floats, stables, unpowered properties, farms, caravans around the pool, spa, mobile coffee vans or on the road that you require hot water, the Country Comfort water heater is one simple solution for all applications.
It is manufactured and approved to the most stringent Australian standards and backed by an industry leading, unchallenged 5yr limited warranty.
The simple but effective technology behind the Country Comfort allows water to pass through a set of coils that function like a boiler. An electronic sensor ignites a burner that heats the water to your pre-set temperature within seconds. It’s really that easy. Designed with a new, commercial grade heat exchanger that helps optimize the unit’s overall durability, this compact device drains easily in case of freezing conditions, and will save you money on your energy costs in the long run thanks to its ultra-low emission levels.
It was tested in the laboratory in all conditions over 15,000 cycles to ensure you as the consumer receives’ the best quality. Unlike others with baked enamel finishes, the Country Comfort will endure harsh Aussie conditions, whether it’s by the ocean or in the desert, with its Stainless-Steel faceplate for extra durability.
- Heats in excess of 360 litres per hour instantly at required temperature.
- Digital display screen for adjusting temperature and easy diagnostics.
- Newly designed, commercial-grade heat exchanger for optimum durability.
- Sleek, modern design with stainless steel faceplate.
- Easy drainage for freezing conditions.
- Compact design at only 440x300x140mm.
- Endless supply of hot water without the cost.
- Energy Efficiency: Saving you approximately 60% of your energy bills.
- Ultra low emissions leaving almost no carbon footprint.
- No start-up lag eliminates cold water waste.
- No Electricity needed (2 x D Cell batteries).
- Portable & Tankless Safety Features.
- No old fashioned dangerous pilot light.
- Auto ignition and auto gas shut off.
- Auto gas off flame protection shut off.
- Digital display to avoid scalding.
Packaged Weight: 8kgs
|Dimensions||200 × 380 × 580 mm|